The Germany Africa Business Forum Promotes Cooperation
The Germany Africa Business Forum held in Munich this week encouraged cooperation and coordination between Germany and African nations — specifically with the German state of Bavaria, which is known of its manufacturing and technology base.
NJ Ayuk, CEO of Centurion Law Group, spoke at the forum about the untapped opportunities many African markets have for German investors and companies. Capitalizing on these opportunities will improve lives on both continents, Ayuk says.
The Germany Africa Business Forum was held on November 28 and was endorsed by the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology. GABF was a premier gathering for Africa and Germany’s Information Technology sectors, and created a fresh and unique platform for enhancing trade and investment between both sides and fostering long-term relationships.
The event featured country-focuses on markets like Ethiopia and Nigeria, and speakers included H.E. Dr. Mebrhatu Meles, State Minister of Industry, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Franz Josef Pschierer, State Secretary of the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology; Yusuf Maitama Tuggar, Ambassador for the Government of Nigeria to Germany; and Chris Ogbechie, Chairman of Diamond Bank.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme