Centurion Law Group is a pan-African corporate law conglomerate, with a specialized focus on cross-border business and energy law. We help you navigate the legal and regulatory environments of Africa’s many jurisdictions and ensure that deals are done and completed as efficiently and cost-effectively as is possible.
We offer unsurpassed legal and business solutions for Africa through a hybrid delivery model that lets you choose the most effective method for your business needs.
Call on our team of lawyers for your full suite of legal services, or create a dedicated project’s team from our talented pool of on-demand specialists.
Our model is aimed at unlocking business opportunities for clients by being pro-African, innovative, first-movers and developing a pool a specialist lawyers and advisors for cross-border energy business.
Experience The Centurion Difference
During the last decade, our firm’s commitment to our clients, and to Africa, has set us apart.
- Practice and industry leaders in our jurisdiction
- Deep understanding of local regulatory environments and customs
- Strong local network
- Seamless cross-border operations
- Latest knowledge of markets developments and dynamics
- Local content champions
- Recognized as Band 1 in General Business Law by Chambers
- April 22, 2021The Impact of Transfer Pricing the Senegalese Branch and the Foreign Head Office
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
NewLaw Solutions for Africa
In recent years, the legal industry has been reinventing itself. Clients have been calling for more affordable rates to see greater value for their money and greater flexibility to call on the services they need when they need them. Law firms have been responding by offering a new model of flexible legal service that connects clients with qualified, on-demand legal talent.
This flexible model we have come to know as NewLaw has taken root in North America, Europe, and other regions, and now it is available in Africa. Our team is available to work for you when you need them. Your company benefits from their knowledge, connections, and expertise without paying the steep hourly rates typically associated with big legal guns.
Our Practices Match Your Needs
Headquartered in Johannesburg with offices in Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Cameroon and Mauritius, Centurion is an all-African law firm transforming the way law is done on the continent.
Our internationally trained lawyers (the UK and the US) are renowned for advising governments, foreign investors, local companies, other law firms and the private sector, and are able to draft and negotiate deals in English, Spanish, French and German.
Our team has unrivaled oil and gas expertise across Africa – advising on a number of first-of-a-kind deals in our core jurisdictions and with our affiliate firms in South Sudan, Uganda, Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Angola, Nigeria, Zambia, Gabon and Senegal.