Africa Energy Frontiers: Gabon
Centurion Law Group is celebrating the opening of its South Africa office at the 22nd Africa Oil Week conference in Cape Town this month. To mark the occasion, we have produced our own free guides to the legal and business environments of Africa’s most exciting oil, gas and power markets. This week, we publish our Africa Energy Frontiers guide to Gabon.
One of Africa’s oldest producers, Gabon’s oil and gas sector has been reinvigorated by new deepwater exploration and a reform of hydrocarbons legislation in 2014. Download the Gabon briefing here and stop by our stand (129/130) at Africa Oil Week to pick up free copies of all the reports.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?