SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT
It is no surprise that the African sports and entertainment industry has received increased attention over the years and has become a major source of revenue on the continent. Centurion has developed an African Sports & Entertainment Management Practice to guide you and provide you the best possible advice to succeed within one of the continent’s booming industry.
Centurion has launched this new practice to offer governments, local and foreign investors and industry players a full suite of legal and management services. Our advisory and legal services in Sports & Entertainment are a continuation of the unmatched legal advisory and business management services we have offered for over a decade to the African continent.
This practice will be led by Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo, a New York State and Nigerian qualified attorney with experience in legal advisory, finance and project management. She will be supported by our leading team of country-qualified and international professionals with experience advising on all aspects of sports and entertainment-related transactions including but not limited to:
- Intellectual Property Rights and Enforcement
- Sponsorship & Endorsement
- Dispute Resolution
- Representation and Negotiation
- Investments and Compliance
- Labour and Restraint of Trade
- Marketing & Promotion
- Finance & Tax
Oneyka can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 30, 2020Mauritius as an Attractive option for the Entertainment Industry
- September 29, 2020Centurion Plus welcomes New Business Development Specialist, Perpetoa Nyama
- September 25, 2020Heavy Vat Adjustments on Exported Services in Cameroon – Know your Rights!
- September 24, 2020Centurion Law Group’s Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo receives African Legal Awards’ Private Practice Rising Star award
- September 22, 2020Angola: Ups and Downs in the Investment Framework