Mergers & Acquisitions
With its comprehensive service in commercial contracts in Africa, our mergers and acquisitions lawyers rely on Centurion’s industry and practice specialists to combine financial, labour, fiscal, competition and oil & gas law expertise in provide leading advice in corporate restructuring and commercial contracts. Our team is able to handle both large and medium-sized transactions across the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Centurion has established a strong record of advising and acting on the most significant energy-related corporate and M&A transactions in Africa.
Our speciality services include:
- Farm-in/farm-out agreements and negotiations
- Due diligence
- Privatisation and PE transactions
- Corporate restructuring
- Company sales and purchase
- Take-overs – Public acquisitions
- September 30, 2020Mauritius as an Attractive option for the Entertainment Industry
- September 29, 2020Centurion Plus welcomes New Business Development Specialist, Perpetoa Nyama
- September 25, 2020Heavy Vat Adjustments on Exported Services in Cameroon – Know your Rights!
- September 24, 2020Centurion Law Group’s Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo receives African Legal Awards’ Private Practice Rising Star award
- September 22, 2020Angola: Ups and Downs in the Investment Framework