Mergers & Acquisitions
With its comprehensive service in commercial contracts in Africa, our mergers and acquisitions lawyers rely on Centurion’s industry and practice specialists to combine financial, labour, fiscal, competition and oil & gas law expertise in provide leading advice in corporate restructuring and commercial contracts. Our team is able to handle both large and medium-sized transactions across the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Centurion has established a strong record of advising and acting on the most significant energy-related corporate and M&A transactions in Africa.
Our speciality services include:
- Farm-in/farm-out agreements and negotiations
- Due diligence
- Privatisation and PE transactions
- Corporate restructuring
- Company sales and purchase
- Take-overs – Public acquisitions
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme