LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
Our lawyers believe in a pro-active, results-oriented approach to any and all labor and employment legal issues which may be encountered by our clients. Early intervention, combined with a thorough and ongoing knowledge of our clients’ operations, permits us to offer timely advice to minimize or avoid complications arising from labour relations and employment issues.
We act in all aspects of labor relations and employment law on behalf of both employers and employees, representing institutional clients, private businesses and individuals with respect to drafting employment contracts, providing representation in collective bargaining negotiations, appearing at tribunals, and advising on employee terminations and wrongful dismissal claims.
Most Recent Transactions:
- Advised a technological leader in oil and gas products and services headquartered in the US on Equatorial Guinean employment regulations.
- Provided employment advice to a world leader in technology and project management to the oil and gas industry.
- Currently advising a number of oil and gas service companies on employment law with a focus on restructuring overflow staff, adapting work places, modifying remuneration agreements and agreed pay scale classifications, among other issues.
- September 30, 2020Mauritius as an Attractive option for the Entertainment Industry
- September 29, 2020Centurion Plus welcomes New Business Development Specialist, Perpetoa Nyama
- September 25, 2020Heavy Vat Adjustments on Exported Services in Cameroon – Know your Rights!
- September 24, 2020Centurion Law Group’s Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo receives African Legal Awards’ Private Practice Rising Star award
- September 22, 2020Angola: Ups and Downs in the Investment Framework