LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
Our lawyers believe in a pro-active, results-oriented approach to any and all labor and employment legal issues which may be encountered by our clients. Early intervention, combined with a thorough and ongoing knowledge of our clients’ operations, permits us to offer timely advice to minimize or avoid complications arising from labour relations and employment issues.
We act in all aspects of labor relations and employment law on behalf of both employers and employees, representing institutional clients, private businesses and individuals with respect to drafting employment contracts, providing representation in collective bargaining negotiations, appearing at tribunals, and advising on employee terminations and wrongful dismissal claims.
Most Recent Transactions:
- Advised a technological leader in oil and gas products and services headquartered in the US on Equatorial Guinean employment regulations.
- Provided employment advice to a world leader in technology and project management to the oil and gas industry.
- Currently advising a number of oil and gas service companies on employment law with a focus on restructuring overflow staff, adapting work places, modifying remuneration agreements and agreed pay scale classifications, among other issues.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme