Exciting Job Opportunity: Experienced Oil and Gas/Energy Professional.
Are you a highly skilled individual eager to make a significant impact in a fast-paced exciting industry? Centurion Plus the brainchild of Centurion Law Group, which grew out of the demand for specialized legal expertise across the continent, is actively seeking a South African Qualified Attorney in the Oil and Gas/Energy sector who is looking to make a significant impact in the dynamic field of law. We are in search of an Attorney who is passionate about providing exceptional advisory services to our esteemed clients and guiding them through the complexities of the Oil and Gas/Energy sector.
Position: On-Demand Lawyer, Oil and Gas/Energy.
Location: South Africa
Centurion Plus is the brainchild of Centurion Law Group, which grew out of the demand for specialized legal expertise across the continent. Clients often require project-based lawyers who specialize in high-demand areas of expertise, such as M&A, contract negotiation, litigation, energy deals. While many companies typically employ in-house counsel, they often need extra help during peak workload periods and for projects requiring specialized expertise they lack internally. This is where Centurion Plus is a suitable alternative solution.
About the Job:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Oil and Gas and Energy sector and other sectors such as banking and finance, mining, corporate and commercial law, investment, Mergers and Acqusitions etc. The candidate will be based in South Africa but may be required to travel across the continent and Europe to assist clients with instructions. International transaction experience in the Oil and Gas sector is essential.
- LLM Or MBA would be advantageous
- Relevant certifications
- Significant oil and gas/energy industry experience in South Africa.
- A deep understanding of the complexities of the Oil and Gas sector.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- A passion for delivering results and adding value to clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to staying current with industry developments and evolving legal frameworks.
- Can build and maintain relationships with large clients and governmental institutions.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be highly organized and able to prioritize and manage workload.
- Be comfortable in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Provide expert legal counsel and guidance on all matters related to Oil and Gas and Energy projects.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of contracts and agreements.
- Serve as key liaison between our clients and the multifaceted world of Oil and Gas and Energy law.
- Deliver top-tier legal advisory services, helping clients make informed decisions and achieve business goals.
- Stay at the forefront of industry developments, regulations and trends to ensure clients receive the most up-to-date and strategic advice.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of legal experts and industry professionals.
- Lead or assist in negotiations, contract drafting, dispute resolution, and compliance matters.
- Advocate on behalf of clients, ensuring their interests are protected and advanced.
As a Centurion plus on-demand lawyer you’ll enjoy:
- High-level work with top-tier clients
- Optimal earning potential
- Resources from a leading pan-African law firm
- Support tailored-to-you
- Like-minded peers
- Access to training and events
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for this position, email your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What On-Demand Lawyers Need to Know:
On-Demand Lawyers are not employed by Centurion Law Group and work is on an assignment basis only.