Centurion Plus is the brainchild of Centurion Law Group, which grew out of the demand for specialized legal expertise across the continent. Clients often require project-based lawyers who specialize in high-demand areas of expertise, such as M&A, contract negotiation, litigation, and energy deals. While many companies typically employ in-house counsel, they often need extra help during peak workload periods and for projects requiring specialized expertise they lack internally. This is where Centurion Plus is a suitable alternative solution.
- Consulting with Centurion Law Group to assist with the formation of new companies, mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions, including drafting contracts and other documentation.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and revising contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, settlement agreements, and purchase agreements
- Drafting organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, and partnership agreements
- Reviewing and analyzing contracts, leases, deeds, wills, trusts, securities offerings, bonds, and other legal documents to ensure compliance with state laws and regulations.
- Researching applicable laws, regulations, and precedents to prepare for negotiations
- Assisting in the development of strategies to manage risk exposure and prevent legal problems from occurring.
- Preparing legal documents such as summonses, complaints, answers to complaints, motions, orders, and judgments
- Obtaining registrations/permits required to be operational in the country including any labour or industry specific registration;
- Full scope of company secretarial services
- Facilitating Immigration and Expatriation services
- Full suite tax scope including retainer tax services
As a Centurion plus on-demand lawyer you’ll enjoy:
- High-level work with top-tier clients
- Optimal earning potential
- Resources from a leading pan-African law firm
- Support tailored-to-you
- Like-minded peers
- Access to training and events