Contracts and negotiations
We provide our clients with a keen insight into the complexities of government contracting and work with clients throughout the public bid processes — from initial review of procurement documents through to contract negotiations. We effectively facilitate negotiations with the government and subcontractors until the contract has been acquired, and defend/contest potential contract disputes before government entities.
Centurion’s lawyers and business advisors work with clients to successfully pursue business with public organizations. Our experienced team offers clients strategic advice and representation in all aspects of government contracting.
Most Recent Transactions:
- Advised several international and independent oil companies in the preparation and negotiation of their production sharing contracts in West, Southern and East Africa.
- Advised a petrochemicals company in the negotiation for the contraction of a urea fertilizer facility.
- Negotiated field service agreements, such as the repair and reconstruction of oil wells and advising seismic, drilling, environmental and other specialty service contractors.
- Provided advice on the implementation of new and existing construction/reconstruction projects for government centers, office buildings, hotels, and industrial facilities, as well as the structuring of real estate transactions in a number of international investment projects being implemented in West African jurisdictions, involving a very active role in negotiations with the local government and authorities.
- September 25, 2020Heavy Vat Adjustments on Exported Services in Cameroon – Know your Rights!
- September 24, 2020Centurion Law Group’s Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo receives African Legal Awards’ Private Practice Rising Star award
- September 22, 2020Angola: Ups and Downs in the Investment Framework
- September 21, 2020CNN’s Eleni Giokos to moderate discussion on German-African business relations with Chancellor Merkel’s Africa Envoy
- September 17, 2020Selected Provisions of Nigeria’s New Companies Act 2020