ARBITRATION AND LITIGATION
Centurion Law Group’s Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers are experienced at litigating a wide range of cases at every level of court up to the supreme court. We also appear on behalf of clients before various administrative tribunals.
Our lawyers are experienced in undertaking major litigation assignments which involve the management of large quantities of documents and other evidence, frequently of a highly technical nature. Leading-edge information systems enable them to liaise with lawyers and staff outside the courtroom, and to quickly locate pertinent information from massive collections of documents at trial.
An integrated approach between our Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers and Corporate Law team brings together the relevant expertise required by each individual case.
Our Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers also have the skills to resolve issues through mediation and arbitration. Whenever possible, mediation offers excellent risk management. It can trim years off the resolution of the case, thereby saving the client both time and money.
- September 30, 2020Mauritius as an Attractive option for the Entertainment Industry
- September 29, 2020Centurion Plus welcomes New Business Development Specialist, Perpetoa Nyama
- September 25, 2020Heavy Vat Adjustments on Exported Services in Cameroon – Know your Rights!
- September 24, 2020Centurion Law Group’s Oneyka Cindy Ojogbo receives African Legal Awards’ Private Practice Rising Star award
- September 22, 2020Angola: Ups and Downs in the Investment Framework