ARBITRATION AND LITIGATION
Centurion Law Group’s Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers are experienced at litigating a wide range of cases at every level of court up to the supreme court. We also appear on behalf of clients before various administrative tribunals.
Our lawyers are experienced in undertaking major litigation assignments which involve the management of large quantities of documents and other evidence, frequently of a highly technical nature. Leading-edge information systems enable them to liaise with lawyers and staff outside the courtroom, and to quickly locate pertinent information from massive collections of documents at trial.
An integrated approach between our Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers and Corporate Law team brings together the relevant expertise required by each individual case.
Our Arbitration & Commercial Litigation lawyers also have the skills to resolve issues through mediation and arbitration. Whenever possible, mediation offers excellent risk management. It can trim years off the resolution of the case, thereby saving the client both time and money.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme