African investors seek Grenadian citizenship for visa-free travel, migration options and investment returns
The Grenada citizenship program has been met with interest by those who wish to widen their global scope, as well as settle in the United States. At an investment cost of US$220,000 along with applicable fees, a real estate investor can apply for the Grenadian citizenship and enjoy many benefits. Investors can take on dual citizenship and reap the benefits of both. They can enjoy visa-free travel to more than 140 countries worldwide and this is extended to their immediate families, who can also gain citizenship. This includes spouses, children, parents and unmarried siblings. The application process is swift and efficient (within 3 months) and there is no requirement to visit Grenada or have residency in the country.
Furthermore, Grenadian citizenship, due to its unique E-2 treaty with the United States, gives its citizens a chance to obtain the US E2 visa. The US E2 visa allows citizens to invest and set up a business in the US and consequently, reside there with their families. If an individual does not spend more than 120 days in the United States, the individual is not subject to worldwide taxation.
Citizenship-By-Investment offers an excellent opportunity to create a secure future by investing in a real estate development project that is government-approved. CBI helps you obtain second citizenship in a country and find business investment opportunities overseas, with access to safe residing options and best schools in the world for your children. Eligible developments typically are luxury 5-star projects under government-approved CBI programmes.
How can Africans obtain a second citizenship?
Investors purchase a stake in high-end real estate developments acquiring a tangible asset of the development which then entitles them to apply for citizenship of Grenada. The real estate investment is held by the investors for a period of five years. After this period, the investor is entitled to resell the investment to a subsequent buyer who may also apply for citizenship, whilst maintaining his citizenship in perpetuity. There are various developments in this Caribbean island that qualify for this investment. Most of them are innovative luxury beach-front resorts in high-end developments which include oceanfront villas, spas, shops and water sports facilities.
Centurion Law Group and its partners have brought the option to acquire this economic citizenship to African investors and their families to strengthen their portfolio while providing a range of migration options.
What Makes CBI A Reliable Future Investment?
With Grenada second citizenship, Africans can travel visa-free to 140+ countries including the UK, China, Schengen, Russia and more. By investing USD 220,000 in an approved project (subject to due diligence checks and minimal government fees), investors can obtain cost-effective Grenada citizenship within a 90-day window and enjoy a stable living/work environment.
The advantages offered by Grenada in this respect are unrivalled. In addition to the real estate investment component, you will gain multiple benefits:
• The investor will be entitled to apply for Grenada citizenship, with which additional benefits will come into play. This includes business, security and education benefits for the investors as well as their families, by ensuring profitable business opportunities and access to the best schools in developed countries.
• Citizenship by investment will allow investors and their families to obtain second citizenship much faster. Once the applicant has cleared the due diligence checks, passports will be ready in just 3 to 6 months.
• Parents, children, spouse, siblings and grandparents can be included in a single citizenship application (subject to certain eligibility conditions).
• The investor will obtain various tax advantages. Grenada has no capital gains, inheritance, income or wealth tax on worldwide income or assets.
• Another key benefit is the ability to apply for an E-2 visa. When a Grenada citizen further invests in his/her business in the US, he/she is entitled to reside along with their family and do business in the US. This type of E-2 visa application has gained much popularity owing to its mere 6 weeks processing time as opposed to the time consuming EB-5 alternative, the option that is currently not available for Nigerian nationals for example.
Amongst its regional CBI-providing peers, this advantage is unique to Grenada. The E-2 visa also gives the applicant’s spouse the right to work, and their kids to get world class education in the US. The E-2 visa holders can spend up to 120 days in the USA without being subject to worldwide income taxation.
A second citizenship is no longer a luxury. It is a necessity for the High-Net-Worth Investor. Investing in the right project that comes with a second citizenship for you and your family can be quite challenging, especially during the ongoing pandemic. With our trusted programmes and an exemplary track record, Centurion Law Group and its partners are a reliable option if you are looking for a credible investment partner to get your second citizenship.
If you are an African investor looking to legitimately acquire a second citizenship & passport that allows for international travel in the USA, Europe and the Schengen Area, look no further! Centurion Law Group and its partners brings to you this economic citizenship that strengthens your portfolio while providing a range of migration options. What more, these come with visa-free travel freedom and an E-2 visa that gives you the opportunity to set up or buy a business and reside in the USA with your family.
Contact Centurion Law Group today to find out more about this opportunity.
Keseena Chengadu – firstname.lastname@example.org
Oneyka Ojogbo – email@example.com
Leon van der Merwe – firstname.lastname@example.org
July 27, 2021South Africa’s Energy Reform Plans
July 12, 2021Mauritius; End of the Grandfathering Era – What Next?
July 9, 2021POPIA: Do Interim Data Breaches Go Unpunished?
June 24, 2021African investors seek Grenadian citizenship for visa-free travel, migration options and investment returns
June 18, 2021OVERVIEW OF THE MAURITIUS BUDGET 2021 – 2022