Centurion seeks a qualified and dynamic Operations Manager
Centurion Law Group seeks a qualified and dynamic professional with demonstrated leadership attributes to become its Operations Manager, beginning in January 2020.
The Operations Manager will manage our Africa wide practice and expansion plan. The position requires the professional to be on site in Johannesburg, South Africa, with frequent travel all over Africa when require by clients.
The ideal Operations Manager harmoniously integrates the major functions of the business. They lead a team of strong legal and executive leaders; holding them accountable in creating greater energy for the entire firm. They are the glue that holds our firm together. They embrace and enjoy the role of effectively integrating all the major functions of the firm; and initializing plans to make them a reality. They ensure the organization is aligned with the firm’s core values.
This person is great at special projects, operates on logic, and can deal with high stress, pressure and difficulties with ease. They see value in creating the infrastructure for accountability across the firm; and are comfortable putting this in place. They embrace and enjoy the role of providing leadership, management, and accountability for the leadership team.
They are accountable for profit and loss, and responsible for the overall business plan for the firm.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving Centurion Law Group’s Global vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate our Centurion Plus strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee Centurion’s operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Set priorities for and integrate all functions of the firm
- Manage special projects
- Quickly identify and articulate problems, bottlenecks, disconnects, roadblocks and barriers
- Enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- JD or MBA or related field
- Fundraising experience
- International business experience
- Understanding of service profession
- Experience in Professional service firm
January 20, 2020Centurion Law Group leads market entry of Turkish Airlines in Equatorial Guinea
January 13, 2020Africa’s leading Energy Law Group, announces new Managing Director, Zion Adeoye
December 18, 2019Presidential Decree No.149, 2019, of 2 December that Regulates Visas Permits in Equatorial Guinea
December 10, 2019Download: Centurion’s Equatorial Guinea Spotlight
December 10, 2019EQUATORIAL GUINEA: SALARY DIFFERENCE, THE BLACK HOLE IN THE POCKET OF OIL AND GAS COMPANIES.