Centurion intern starts LLM in Oil and Gas, Aberdeen
Following the completion of her legal internship at Centurion Law Group, Nonkosi Koranteng starts her Master’s in Oil and Gas Law with Professional Skills at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland this month.
Centurion is proud to have had Nonkosi in our office over the last couple of months where her contribution to a number of key client matters was invaluable. Given the LLM course is a very practical program which focuses on the key commercial realities of the law, we are confident that Nonkosi’s experience of working on dynamic and often first of their kind African oil and gas deals will give her a real edge as she embarks up on this course.
“Nonkosi’s passion for African oil and gas, her creativity and courage have brought her to this moment. We couldn’t be more proud of her getting accepted into this prestigious course and then taking the leap and actually doing it” says Glenda Irvine-Smith, Director for Business Development and International Relations. Glenda added: “We are confident that this course will accelerate Nonkosi’s career when she returns back home. Nonkosi will have gained valuable skills and contacts from this course and will have the intellectual, critical and practical skills required to practice as a trained professional in this field”.
Aim for the stars, Nonkosi. Congratulations!
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme