Download: Centurion’s Gabon spotlight brochure
Gabon is a well-established hydrocarbons producer in the Gulf of Guinea. Its domestic output peaked at 370,000 bpd in 1997 but has been declining since to reach its current levels of about 200,000 bpd.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?