NJ Ayuk Speaks on SABC News and at SAOGA Breakfast
Last week, CEO of Centurion Law Group and Chairman of the African Energy Chamber, NJ Ayuk appeared on SABC news to discuss the sustainability of an elevated oil price, America’s anti-OPEC bill and Africa’s role in OPEC as a diverse continent that is reflective of the state of the global market.
Recognizing the trends in the global oil and gas sector, NJ Ayuk also spoke at the South African Oil & Gas Alliance (SAOGA) networking breakfast held in Johannesburg, on the theme: “Energy Sector – Is there room for optimism for South Africa in 2018/19?”
Watch the full SABC News interview here.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon