Centurion Law Group at 174th OPEC Meeting
Centurion Law Group will be appearing at the 174th Meeting of the Conference of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which will be held on June 22, 2018 in Vienna, Austria.
The one-day event will present a platform where ministers, industry leaders, academics, and energy experts address and discuss a variety of energy sector issues. One of the topics expected to be addressed at the meeting is a potential OPEC/non-OPEC decision to maintain, extend, enhance or unwind the agreement to cut production that is set to expire on December 31, 2018.
Centurion Law Group, alongside the Ministry of Mines and Hydrocarbons of Equatorial Guinea, will have an exhibition stand at the seminar.
The OPEC meeting takes place twice a year and is where OPEC’s output level is determined.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?