NJ Ayuk to Address South Africa Energy Community
CEO of Centurion Law Group NJ Ayuk will speak at the South African Oil & Gas Alliance’s first networking breakfast event of the year on the subject: Is there Room for Optimism in South Africa’s Energy Sector in 2018?
Register for the SAOGA networking breakfast and you can also get your copy of Big Barrels: African Oil & Gas and the Quest for Prosperity signed by the author.
We look forward to seeing you on February 8 from 07:00 to 10:00 at the CPUT Hotel School in Cape Town. Members and non-members of SAOGA can find out more and register online here.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?