Centurion Sponsors South Sudan Oil & Power 2017
Centurion Law Group was proud to take part in South Sudan’s first ever energy and infrastructure conference held in Juba from Oct. 11-12. NJ Ayuk, Centurion Law Group’s CEO, opened the event with a welcome address for the audience that included key government officials, dignitaries and company executives.
The event, sponsored by Centurion, attracted 400 delegates, including H.E. Vice President of the Republic of South Sudan James Wani Igga; the Minister of Petroleum Hon. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth; five cabinet ministers; the presidents of all South Sudan’s joint operating companies; representatives from international oil companies CNPC, Petronas and Tullow Oil and ministerial delegations from Uganda and Sudan.
Fifty speakers addressed the audience during the two-day conference, including Centurion’s Adaku Ufere, Energy Practice Lead, who led a workshop on Day 2 of the conference, “Investing in South Sudan Oil and Gas: Legal and Commercial Considerations.”
Download her presentation here.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?