Centurion is Hiring in Cameroon: Legal Intern
Centurion Law Group, a leading pan-African legal and business advisory group, is hiring a Legal Intern for its Corporate Law Practice in Douala, Cameroon.
The firm provides outsourced legal representation and covers a full suite of practice areas, including arbitration and commercial litigation, corporate law, tax and anti-corruption advisory and contract negotiation. Centurion specializes in assisting clients that are starting or growing a business in Africa and has its headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa, with offices in Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Cameroon and Mauritius.
See more information about the position, including required skills and duties, here.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?