Energy Practice Group Welcomes Zion Adeoye
Centurion Law Group is pleased to announce the hire of Zion Adeoye, a Nigerian national, who is joining Centurion’s high profile Energy Practice Group.
Zion is an energy, finance and taxation lawyer with significant transaction experience in a wide spectrum of oil and gas, power and other infrastructure projects. Before joining the Energy Practice of Centurion Law Group, he was Lead Transaction Counsel at the Transnational Energy Group with considerable content in the oil and gas and power sectors in Nigeria. He is an alumnus of the tax division of KPMG Nigeria and was at various times key associate at the Lagos based legal firms of Olaniwun Ajayi LP and Templars.
Zion has taken part in several training sessions that target industry participants, with special focus on energy project documentation, finance, legal frameworks and taxation, alongside indigenous oil and gas companies, government institutions and legal firms. He has also recently been extensively engaged in the development and drafting of oil and gas legislation in Nigeria, especially as relates to the fiscal provisions of the Petroleum Industry Bill.
Zion brings years of valuable corporate and governmental oil and gas experience, which we expect will continue the legacy of the Centurion Energy Practice Group’s exceptional groundbreaking work on cross border energy transactions.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme