Centurion Law Group’s Adaku Ufere to moderate AOP panel
One of West Africa’s leading young attorneys specializing in oil and gas will moderate the Frontier Exploration panel for the Africa Oil & Power conference from June 5-7, 2017 in Cape Town.
Adaku Ufere, Energy Practice Leader for Centurion Law Group and recently named one of Nigeria’s rising stars in the legal profession, will lead the discussion on the challenges associated with exploration activities in a low price environment, efforts to de-risk investments and the opportunities associated with noteworthy discoveries throughout Africa.
Panelists will include Frank Ene, President and COO of RoyalGate Energy and Steve Lowden, CEO & Chairman of New Age African Global Energy.
Ufere, specializing in regulatory compliance, contract negotiation and contract administration in the oil, gas and power sectors, is a member of the both the Nigerian Bar and International Bar Association, and she provides legal services to international oil companies and governments.
In 2016, Ufere was honored by ESQ Nigerian Legal Awards at the ceremony “Nigerian Rising Stars – 40 Leading Nigerian Lawyers Under 40.”
She has a LLB from the University of Nigeria, a BL from the Nigerian Law School and a LLM in Oil and Gas from the University of Aberdeen.
Africa Oil & Power is Africa’s premier gathering of oil, gas and power leaders. At the 2017 conference, key stakeholders of the sectors will discuss what will ignite a recovery of the market and talk strategies to succeed at a sustained low price point. See more about the conference here.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon