Adaku Ufere Named Leading Young Nigerian Lawyer
Centurion congratulates our Energy Practice leader, Adaku Ufere, who last month was named one of Nigeria’s rising stars in the legal profession.
Adaku was honored at the inaugural “Nigerian Rising Stars – 40 Leading Nigerian Lawyers Under 40” ceremony, hosted by ESQ Nigerian Legal Awards. The annual event celebrates the professional contribution of lawyers to the growth of Nigeria’s economy. Awards were presented to a carefully selected group of lawyers under 40 who are expected to shape the future of the legal profession in Nigeria.
Criteria for the selection of lawyers included:
Age (40 years and below, with at least 7 years of experience as a lawyer);
Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public;
Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a lawyer;
Nominations from leading lawyers, peers and employers;
Leadership and membership in the Nigerian Bar, International Bar or any other professional lawyer organizations; and
Rankings and ratings by leading international evaluation organizations.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon