South Africa HQ Launch Party
Our firm reached a new milestone last week, with the official launch party of the new Centurion HQ in Sandton, Johannesburg. The South Africa office will serve our clients locally and will coordinate the work of our growing number of affiliate and partner offices all over Africa. It was our pleasure to welcome the best and brightest of the South African business community to the launch.
Centurion CEO NJ Ayuk said: “Moving our operational, management and executive headquarters from Malabo in Equatorial Guinea to South Africa required a significant investment of time, effort and money, but we believe that the move positions the firm to provide local, regional and international corporates the support that they need to grow their footprints on the African continent.”
View all the photos from the event on our Facebook page.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme