Africa Energy Frontiers: Kenya
This week, we publish our Africa Energy Frontiers guide to Kenya.
Kenya is on its way to becoming East Africa’s first oil producer. A few years ago, the country was an oil and gas nonentity, but recent discoveries have elevated Kenya to onshore exploration hot-spot. Regulatory, investment and security risks could hamper this growth. But as the largest economy in its region, Kenya could be in the position to make itself an energy export and services centre for its neighbours.
Download our exclusive guide to learn more.
Centurion will be at Africa’s Elite Energy Event, Africa Oil & Power, on June 6-7 in Cape Town. Meet us there to talk about your business in Africa and to pick up free copies of our Africa Energy Frontiers reports.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?