Tips for Young Attorneys, Advice on Drafting & Negotiation
“Energy truly runs the world and oil and gas deals run the industry.” Special Counsel Norman Nadorff has worked all over the world as an oil and gas attorney. In this week’s video series, he provides tips for young attorneys in the energy industry, and offers his advice on contract drafting and negotiation.
All our video interviews with our Special Counsel are available on YouTube. View the Tips for Young Attorneys and Drafting & Negotiation interviews right here.
Tips for Young Attorneys
Drafting & Negotiation
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon