Studying Oil and Gas Law in Angola
Norman J. Nadorff, Centurion Special Counsel and Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Texas Law School, counts the creation of the Oil and Gas LLM program at Agostinho Neto University in Luanda as one of the highlights of his career. The need for such a comprehensive project was established in 2006, and the LLM program represents a landmark collaboration between BP and industry professionals in Angola. Learn more in our video.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme