Spotlight on Special Counsel Norman Nadorff
Centurion Law Group welcomed Special Counsel Norman J. Nadorff to the team in 2015. With over three decades in oil and gas law in Africa, most recently as Senior Counsel for BP in Angola and around the world, Norman brings a unique level of experience to our firm.
As we extend our range of services to new locations and take on new challenges on our growing continent, Norman shares some of his valuable experience through our series of videos. In our first video, Norman introduces himself and his work.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon