Centurion Accredited as National Expert in Power Sector
Centurion Law Group has been accredited as a National Expert in electricity regulation by Getting The Deal Through, an online research platform covering 75 practice areas in 150 jurisdictions.
We are also excited to announce the release of the new publication “Getting the Deal Through: Electricity Regulation 2016”, which includes a chapter on Equatorial Guinea’s power sector by Centurion Directors Maite C. Colón and Juanita Avomo Mikó Nkene.
“Getting the Deal Through: Electricity Regulation 2016” provides extensive coverage of the electricity business in 27 countries around the world, including South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria and the US. Readers will find detailed summaries of policy, tariffs, authorizations, regulation, infrastructure and cross-border electricity supply through interviews with accomplished lawyers in various jurisdictions. Learn more about the book here.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme