Africa Energy Frontiers: Chad
Centurion Law Group is celebrating the opening of its South Africa office at the 22nd Africa Oil Week conference in Cape Town this October.
To mark the occasion, we have produced our own free guides to the legal and business environments of Africa’s 20 most exciting oil, gas and power markets.
This week, we publish our Africa Energy Frontiers guide to Chad, a Central African oil producer that plans to double its output by 2016. Download the report here or stop by our stand (129/130) at Africa Oil Week to pick up free copies.
Chad has Africa’s 10th largest oil reserves but its output has been slipping in recent years because of maturing fields. The Central African country is trying to raise daily out- put to 260,000 barrels by the end of 2015 on the back of new discoveries. Keep reading…
Visit our website over the coming weeks to view the other reports, and stop by stand 129/130 at Africa Oil Week to pick up free copies.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon