Centurion Summer Associate Program Now Open for 2016
- Summer Associates will build understanding of various legal issues in oil and gas industry
- Applicants with general knowledge of corporate, tax, contract, and oil and gas activities preferred
- The deadline to submit applications for paid, full-time internships in 2016 is October 31, 2015
Following the success of its Summer Associate Program this year, Centurion Law Group has announced that it is welcoming applications for a second program in the summer of 2016 at the firm’s offices in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea. The deadline for applicants to be considered for the 12-week paid internship is October 31. Candidates must demonstrate strong legal writing and research skills, an interest in international law, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt to different working environments. Applicants with a command of professional level English and Spanish and general knowledge of corporate, tax, contract, energy and oil and gas activities are preferred.
Summer Associates will gain an understanding of the various legal issues faced in the oil and gas industry and energy sector, with emphasis on African jurisdictions. They will assist the Centurion legal team in cases related to oil and gas, corporate, tax and energy law, international dispute resolution and other areas. Past participants of the program have been exposed to a wide range of activities, from multi-million dollar contract negotiations to commercial arbitration and litigation with international implications.
“We are excited to welcome the world’s best young legal minds for a career experience unlike any other,” said NJ Ayuk, CEO of Centurion Law Group. “We consider this more than an internship program. It’s an opportunity for lawyers to be treated as associates and make a meaningful contribution to the business and legal community.”
Applicants must be 1 or 2Ls in good standing with strong academic credentials and should submit a resumé, cover letter, two writing samples (English or Spanish) and an unofficial transcript. Applicants should write to email@example.com.
Meet our 2015 interns on YouTube and learn more about Centurion careers here.
Download the press release here.
- April 15, 2021What it means for the Competition Regulatory Authority (CRA) to be operational in Mozambique
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme