Africa Energy Frontiers: Congo Brazzaville
Centurion Law Group is celebrating the opening of its South Africa office at the 22nd Africa Oil Week conference in Cape Town this October.
To mark the occasion, we have produced our own free guides to the legal and business environments of Africa’s 20 most exciting oil, gas and power markets.
This week, we publish our Africa Energy Frontiers guide to Congo Brazzaville, a mature oil producer and now a rising power in African oil and gas.
The geological features and legal framework of Congo Brazzaville (known formally as The Republic of the Congo) have made the country an attractive oil and gas province, despite its reduced oil output in recent years. Deepwater developments and new pre-salt finds are stimulating investment interest in this mature producer and promise to increase production over the medium and long term. Keep reading…
Visit our website over the coming weeks to view the other reports, and stop by stand 129/130 at Africa Oil Week to pick up free copies.
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?