The Rise of Equatorial Guinea’s Oil and Gas Industry
At the Africa Oil & Gas Legal Summit last week in Johannesburg, Centurion’s Senior Associate Attorney, Eric Ruben Huertas Morales, gave a presentation on Equatorial Guinea’s oil and gas regulations and its petroleum licensing regime. He was also briefed the audience of energy and legal executives on evaluating legal frameworks, oil and gas partnerships and licensing in Equatorial Guinea.
Click here to see the presentation.
- April 13, 2021The SEC’s circular on the trading of foreign securities by investment platforms in Nigeria
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon