A “tremendous resource in Equatorial Guinea”
Centurion Law Firm has been featured by Chamber and Partners, a directory of the worlds leading lawyers, regarding general business law in Equatorial Guinea.
The publication viewed the firm as a “tremendous resource” in Equatorial Guinea. “Dedicated to the advancement of business ethics and social responsibility”. Centurion Law Firm “possesses the skills, commitment and professional ability to complete projects successfully.”
Read the article via source
- April 8, 2021Mozambique attacks impact SA businesses
- March 31, 2021Centurion Plus – A Stroke of Luck amid a Global Economic Crisis
- March 30, 2021The Central Bank of Nigeria’s Naira for Dollar Scheme
- March 26, 2021Clarification of the Territoriality of Vat on Services by the 2021 Financial Law of Cameroon
- March 25, 2021What impact will the AfCFTA have on the oil and gas industry?